• Operate commercial appliances such as meat slicer, cheese shredder, mixer, veggie slicer, blender etc;
• Ability to multitask;
• Ability to self-lead and complete tasks with minimal supervision;
• Wash dishes;
• Clean and wash kitchen area, equipment and utensils;
• Package all ingredients in a safe and hygienic manner;
• Must have professional knife skills;
• Ability to follow simple recipes;
• Cooking and baking skills required;
• Prepare plant based meats and ingredients;
• Prepare and cook traditional meats in accordance with AHS Regulations;
• Prepare all ingredients required to fill the prep cooler;
• Mix and prepare dough and make dough plods;
• Construct pizza boxes;
• Applicant must be fast paced and able to learn quick; and
• Previous restaurant experience is an asset.
Hours: 10-15 hours a week. Must be available evenings and weekends.
Rate will align with experience.